Fogadd el azt, ki verseket ír Néked, A vallomása, felülmúlhat Téged. Fogadd el azt, aki sírni tud érted, Azt, aki mindig örülni tud Neked.

2009. október 16., péntek

Even for Just a Moment by daisyv




I am so lonely and sad..
Knowing you’re no longer mine
Knowing you belong to someone
Whom you love more than I am
In your heart…..

I cant forget our past
Being together even just a flash
Even just for a moment
The days that we have stocked up
From the files of lives..…
Reminiscing... that’s what I can do
Even for a moment
Just to remember how happy we are
Being together embracing the love
We have given to one another…

But those moments are over..
Can't do nothing but to accept.
The fact that you don’t belongs to me
But instead to someone dear to you

Even just for a moment
I wanna thank you
For giving me the chance to love you
Though I know this will not last
The way I wanted … to be forever….

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése