Fogadd el azt, ki verseket ír Néked, A vallomása, felülmúlhat Téged. Fogadd el azt, aki sírni tud érted, Azt, aki mindig örülni tud Neked.

2009. május 25., hétfő

If It Weren't for You by womball



If it weren't for you, I could not walk
Because you are my pathway to happiness

If it weren't for you, I could not breathe
For it is you that gives me reason to take that breath.

If it weren't for you, I would not sing
Because you are the one that my voice cherishes

If it weren't for you, I would fall
For it is you that picks me up when I'm down.

If it weren't for you, I would not get up in the morning
Because your face is what gives me the courage to wake

If it weren't for you, I would break down and cry
Because if it weren't for you, I would surely die


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése