Fogadd el azt, ki verseket ír Néked, A vallomása, felülmúlhat Téged. Fogadd el azt, aki sírni tud érted, Azt, aki mindig örülni tud Neked.

2009. május 23., szombat

Springtime Kisses



Buds apear on cherry tree's
Birds in branches nest
Butterflies and honey bee's
Will soon be here I guess.

Clear water trickles in the stream
The meadow soaked in dew
The power of love in all my dreams
Because i dream of you.

A heavy heart is lifted
And I'm smiling happily
Because I know my life is gifted
By having you share it with me.

Warmth and love I'm feeling
In my every thought of you
This is surely god revealing
That what we share is true.

Springtime is nature refreshing
New life replaces old
And my heart is now confessing
The love of you it holds.

Sometimes I am a clumsy man
I don't say the things I mean
But I love you with all that I am
You're the truth in all my dreams.
by truthinakiss

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése