Fogadd el azt, ki verseket ír Néked, A vallomása, felülmúlhat Téged. Fogadd el azt, aki sírni tud érted, Azt, aki mindig örülni tud Neked.

2010. február 20., szombat

Dreaming by Carmelo



Come along with me, take my hand
Let’s dream together, reach for the stars
Hand in hand, together we’ll stand
These feelings, these dreams are ours

Close your Eyes and take a journey with me
To a place we’ve never been, never seen
Let your spirit soar, set your soul free
You’ll see there is a place so real, so serene

Open your heart let your feeling flow
You’ll see there’s no sorrow, no pain
You’ll find I’m here, just let your love grow
I’ll promise you it won’t all be in vain

So come along with me, let’s fly away
To where the stars meet the heavens
Let’s join the angels and where they play
And forever I can be with you in heaven


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése