Fogadd el azt, ki verseket ír Néked, A vallomása, felülmúlhat Téged. Fogadd el azt, aki sírni tud érted, Azt, aki mindig örülni tud Neked.

2010. február 22., hétfő

I Miss by annie09




I miss the way you looked at me,
I miss the way you touch my hair.
What happen to the days
when you wanted to kiss me.
I look out the window I see a pretty blue sky
But I still don't feel happy, why is that?

I miss the way you got me what I wanted.
I loved the way you made me stop crying
I wish I can bring back the time.
I try to think of the mistakes I made
But nothing seems to come up, why is that?

I miss the way you look in my eyes
I tried to explain that I have change
But you never listen so now we are away
It hurts to say this
But I miss you so much,
I wish I have never left you behind.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése