Fogadd el azt, ki verseket ír Néked, A vallomása, felülmúlhat Téged. Fogadd el azt, aki sírni tud érted, Azt, aki mindig örülni tud Neked.

2010. március 16., kedd

Visions of a Dream by Carmelo




Sleeping, I’m dreaming visions of you
I feel you’re around me, feel your presents
Watching over me like you always do
And the air around me carries you scents

Holding my hand,
And touching my face
Just you and me,
In this peaceful place

We’ll drift away, on a gentle breeze
Where the heavens meet above the clouds
So far above the deepest blue seas
We’ll be alone away from the crowds

Still in my arms I held you tight,
I gently kissed your lips, sweet and tender,
As the fire-filled sky gave way to night.
Caught up in the night's magic and splendor.

We’ll glide across the stars that spell your name
And on to wards the end of time and space
Through the sun and it’s burning flames
As we hold each other in an eternal embrace

Together we’ll test the bounds of forever
We’ll find the place our hearts have longed for
We won’t give up, there’ll be no surrender
In each other is where we’ll be Forevermore

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése